Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another warm day today. I found some local listings of a few fish places I wanted to go visit but at 102 degress, I don't have any interest in even getting the mail let alone driving from place to place.

I did get out this morning to ride. I took the TT bike out and rode to Claremont and back. It was a good 20 mile ride. I did it in about an hour and would have likely ridden faster if it wasn't for the weather. At 6:30 this morning it was 82 degrees. 82 normally isn't bad but when the sun is just beating on you that early it feels so much worse. The only thing to note about the ride was my front flat at 30 mph along this nicely fresh-paved section of flat road. It was no nice flat either...this was a gusher and quickly was out of the aerobars and getting control of the bike to stop quickly.

No comments: